4 Thought Leaders’ Insights Into SD-WAN’s Vital Role Post COVID
Your invitation to a free 75-minute webinar discussion:
Tuesday 30th June
San Francisco: 8am – New York:11am – London: 4pm – Paris: 5pm
Just six months ago, the SD-WAN market was on fire.
Then along came Coronavirus.
We’ve invited four senior analysts highly focused on SD–WAN, its vital role and global market potential, to a virtual “round table” discussion. This is your unique opportunity to get the latest data, analysis and outlook – not just from a single analyst company, but four of the very best:
- Scott Raynovich, Chief Technology Analyst, Futuriom
- Dell’Oro Group Vice President, Shin Umeda
- IDC’s Senior Research Analyst, Enterprise Networks, Brandon Butler
- Vertical Systems Group’s Director of Research Services, Erin Dunne
4 INSIGHTS into the impact of Coronavirus on the SD-WAN market:
- Shin Umeda will focus on the near term impact on the SD-WAN market
- Scott Raynovich will present prior findings of IDC’s extensive SD-WAN survey and resulting market forecasts
- Erin Dunne will expand on Vertical System’s STATFlash SD-WAN market timeline predictions
- Brandon Butler will explain how enterprises are moving from optimizing costs to targeted investments to support their “new normal” operations –a vital opportunity for SD-WAN
4 INSIGHTS into the SD-WAN roadmap: where the technology is now and where it’s heading:
- Enterprise buying criteria are evolving towards more holistic, automated SD-WAN solutions that integrate management of not just routing functionality but additional network, security and management features.
- Brandon Butler will present the latest IDC data on the move to SD-Branch – integrating management of multiple network and security functions at the enterprise network edge
- Shin Umeda brings to the table Dell’Oro’s analysis and conclusions on trends in the overall SD-WAN vendor landscape over 2019 and early 2020
- Erin Dunne will explain Vertical Systems Group’s specific focus on the services aspect of Carrier Managed SD-WAN.
Too many unknowns about SD-WAN technology, deployment and uptake?
These 75 minutes will bring you right up to date – with the latest facts plus expert recommendations.
Is SD-WAN still a hot investment?
All you need to know about the industry’s shorter and longer term prospects. head over to our website, NetEvents.org, for a taste of our upcoming events.
What is the media outlook for SD-WAN?
Following the discussion, there will be a 15 minute Q&A session between the analysts and an invited audience of media and their VIP guests from around the globe. An insight into media doubts and expectations – and maybe a foretaste of tomorrow’s SD-WAN headlines!
SD-WAN is among the most vital developments in networking, so these questions must be answered. Hear our select group of industry analysts present and discuss their latest research – what was expected, what has happened and – most important – what lies ahead.
Visit our website, NetEvents.org, for information and a taste of our upcoming events.