Meet one-on-one with press, analysts and potential customers…
The implications of new Cloud, SDN, Datacentre automation, orchestration and interconnect innovations are some of the hottest topics currently being discussed and debated in networking today. NetEvents are bringing together interested parties in this arena including Press, Analysts, Service Providers, Enterprises, Web Hosting, Cloud Services companies plus Industry leaders in Networking to analyse current developments and understand key technological and business benefits. All parties are invited to assist in formulating the agenda for this event by responding to our “call for papers” before July 23rd. Current submissions for the plenary sessions include:
- Automation and orchestration of the Cloud/Datacenter
- Cloud/Datacenter interconnect challenges
- Securing the Cloud
- Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud
- Understanding current developments in SDN and the benefits it could bring to: a) Telco’s / Service Providers and b) Enterprises / Datacentre environments
- New emerging Cloud-based business models for SPs
- Benefits of new Cloud-based services to Enterprises
- Migration planning for Cloud/SDN in Enterprise and SP environments
- Implications of new privacy and monitoring regulations for traffic transport within the Cloud
- We are holding a focussed EMEA Press Spotlight in the Cote d’Azur, France on Sept 25 & 26 PLUS a larger APAC Cloud Summit in Singapore on Nov 20 & 21.
If you would like to submit additional topic suggestions for these events please do so by clicking the links below and submitting the form to Helen Whitworth email@example.comHelen Whitworth before July 23rd or simply call Mark Fox directly on +44 (0) 7836 248110.
At the EMEA Press Spotlight event, there is an opportunity to participate as a speaker in the conference sessions as well as arrange a series of pre-scheduled meetings onsite with EMEA press and analysts, representing more than 12 countries, over two days.
The APAC Cloud Summit is a larger event, and not only provides a Press/Analyst Briefing Track for vendors to participate in a series of briefings over two days, but also provides the ADDITIONAL option to meet with potential customers by selecting the SP/Cloud Services Briefing Track and meet one-on-one with senior execs from the Service Providers, Cloud Hosting/Services companies etc.
Click here for more information on our upcoming events
For further sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Telephone: +44 (0)870 760 6464
Mobile: +44(0)7836 248 110