- Platinum Sponsorship Package – To attend entire event, Corporate Sponsorship (including Panel Speaker Slot), filmed onsite interview opportunity for a C-Level executive plus scheduled press/analyst briefings and/or one-on-one briefings with a tailored “mix” of selected press and analysts plus senior execs from potential industry partners. The Platinum sponsorship includes an option for a dedicated half day exclusive customized event with 30+ participating media covering more than 12+ countries in the EMEA region located at the NetEvents EMEA Spotlight venue.
- Gold Sponsorship Package – To attend entire event, corporate sponsorship (including panel speaker slot), a series of scheduled briefings with selected press and analysts.
- Silver Sponsorship Package – To attend entire event, a series of scheduled briefings with selected press and analysts and Panel Speaker Slot.
- Bronze Sponsorship Package – To attend the entire event, a series of scheduled briefings with selected press and analysts.
Option 1: Speaker opportunity
To secure a round table panel speaker slot on May 9th OR 10th – see Agenda. Please note: One panel speaker slot is already included in the Gold and Silver sponsorship packages
Option 2: Cocktail reception sponsorship
This sponsorship package includes a 5 minute speaking slot during the 1 hour cocktail reception, prior to the dinner on May 9th plus optional branding opportunities for your company with posters and/or banners.
Option 3: Lunch sponsorship during the main conference event at the hotel
This sponsorship package includes your company logo on menus, a 5 minute speaking slot during lunch together with a panel speaker slot on one conference debate session.
Option 4: Press & Analyst Summit USB 4Gb memory sticks – co-branded with your company logo and NetEvents logo
All press and analysts attending the NetEvents EMEA IT Spotlight receive the event “Press Kit” on a USB memory stick which includes analyst data, presentations, conference transcripts and photos etc – we could also include a folder on your company containing latest press kit, product info, PowerPoint presentation, video tutorials and promo clips etc. (up to max 2Gb of your company’s content). Your company would also be eligible to provide a press pack for the on-site press office.
Option 5: Conference bags sponsorship
Conference bags for all conference delegates. This sponsorship includes your company logo on the conference bags plus the inclusion of one branded item from your company to be inserted into the bags.
Option 6: Lanyards sponsorship
Sponsorship of name badge lanyards for all conference delegates. This sponsorship includes your company logo on the lanyards.
VIP Executive Briefing Programme
In conjunction with our NetEvents EMEA IT Spotlight we are delighted to offer our media spotlight sponsors an exclusive opportunity to send a separate delegation to participate in our VIP Executive Briefing Programme. Benefit from exclusive networking with C-Level and senior executives from enterprises and business. Sponsors have the opportunity to participate as a speaker on two of the CxO round tables plus optional weekend hospitality events.
The CxO round table topics include:
- CyberSecurity Threat Landscape
- Enterprise IT Challenges & Datacentre Technologies
- The CISO’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Advances in the Large-Scale Carrier and Service-Provider Datacentres
Please note: Participation on the VIP Executive Briefing Programme is only available to sponsors of the NetEvents EMEA IT Spotlight as the Media & Executive Briefing Programmes are run in parallel each afternoon.
Sponsors need to book for a separate executive to participate in the VIP Executive Briefing Programme.
Early Bird Promotion
If you book and pay in FULL by 28th February 2019 you will be entitled to our 2 for the price of 1 offer.
IF budgets are particularly tight let us know your key objectives, target countries plus how much you have available to spend and we will propose a tailored package, within your budget, to meet your needs.
Multi Event Discount
If you book full attendance at both our NetEvents EMEA IT Spotlight (May 2019) & Global Press & Analyst Summit (October 2019) by 28th February 2019 you will be entitled to a multi-event discount off the Global Press & Analyst Summit (October 2019).
Terms & Conditions
Final booking deadline: 15th March 2019. Full & final payments required by 15th March 2019..
If your booking is cancelled before 15th March 2019 a full refund will be given. Any cancellations made after this date will be subject to payment of the full invoiced amount. Bookings must be secured with 20% deposit.